Saturday, April 24, 2021

If i were the principal of my school short essay in english

If i were the principal of my school short essay in english

if i were the principal of my school short essay in english

Essay on If I Were the Principal of My School - Words "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride." I can never become the Principal of my school I am qualified for the post But let me imagine what I would do if I was the principal of my school. The success or failure of a school depends on its Principal 7/1/ · Essay on If I Were a Principal of my school (Write a short essay/article/paragraph on If I were a principal of my/our/a school in english, words, CBSE Important for exam. The proper functioning of a school depends upon its management by the Principal 9/17/ · The Principal should be honest and hardworking. He has to be living example of simple living and high thinking. He should also be a good leader and most importantly, a good administrator too. If I were the principal of my school, the first thing that



Essay on If I were the Principal of My School ( Words)



The fate of a school chiefly depends upon its principal He is responsible for the academic, moral, physical and cultural development of students.


If I become the principal of my school, I would make every effort to make it an ideal institution. I would bring about many changes in the system of if i were the principal of my school short essay in english the school. Most rules and regulations have become outdated and need changes. The school starts in the morning with an assembly. Much time is wasted there. I would stop all those long lectures on discipline and hard work.


I would encourage the students to share their thoughts and experiences with their schoolmates and the teachers to guide the students. I would tell the students short stories with a moral in them so that they could learn good values. As the session begins, I would see to it that all the difficult subjects are not taught one after the other. Science should be followed by English and not by mathematics.


I would encourage sports and extracurricular activities like drama, plays, painting music, creative writing, clay modeling, photography, horse riding, if i were the principal of my school short essay in english, swimming, dancing, singing, etc.


That would encourage the students to visit the school regularly and enjoy their long hours of stay. I would request the teachers to befriend the students and eradicate any fear that the students may have in their minds with regard to them. That would improve the working and learning atmosphere in the school. Skip to content. Social Service Essay April 8, Essay on My Dear Sister December 13, Essay on Chandrashekhar Azad November 2, Short Essay on Agriculture in English January 29, Short Essay on Freedom Fighters in English January 9, Biography of Arthur Asher Miller November 6, What Makes a Happy Life Essay October 17, Girls Education Essay February 5, Essay on Moonlit Night February 23, Close Menu.


Add English Summary to home Add!




IF I WERE THE PRINCIPAL OF MY SCHOOL. (SPEECH)

, time: 3:43





If I Were The Principal Of My School Short Essay In English


if i were the principal of my school short essay in english

9/17/ · The Principal should be honest and hardworking. He has to be living example of simple living and high thinking. He should also be a good leader and most importantly, a good administrator too. If I were the principal of my school, the first thing that 8/8/ · words essay on if i were the principal of my school. Article shared by. A school is a centre of learning. It is headed by a Principal. He has full powers to manage the school with the help of teachers. Words Short Essay on India as a nuclear power ; Words Free Sample Essay on an Ideal Teacher If I were the principal of my school I would bring about many changes in the system of running the school. Most the ways, rules and regulations have become outdated and need changes. We have a load of work for the students and hardly have they found time to play. The school starts in the morning with assembly and much time is wasted there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conflict narrative essay examples

Conflict narrative essay examples Personal Conflict Essay Examples. Words 7 Pages. Show More. Everybody has a past that shapes and molds the...