Saturday, April 24, 2021

Describe a person you admire paragraph

Describe a person you admire paragraph

describe a person you admire paragraph

I admire her because she is very intelligent, ambitious and she has many goals in her life. She takes care of us because she loves us. She is also wonderful mother, very patient, sensitive and warm-hearted. She knows answers to every question, even those very silly. Being so patient and sensible, she even helps others to solve their problems%(2K) The person I admire is my mother because she also became as our father, who stood beside us when we were confronted by violent hazards. Whenever there were threats against us, our mother transformed herself into a superwoman, who bravely defended us against negative elements of the society A person who has profound effect on our lives is someone who we admire. He/she is a person who we look up to. That someone also inspires us and impacts our life in the most profound way. We usually expect that person to guide us in the right direction and prevent us from deviating from our paths



Someone I admire | LearnEnglish Teens - British Council



Display results as : Số bài Chủ đề. Advanced Search. You are not connected. Please login or register. Chuyển đến trang ', event. pageX, event. Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 2 trang]. Reason for editing : I forgot to fill in the blank because I didn't know that word. English Test » Your first category » Writing » Describe someone you admire. Permissions in this forum: Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết.


English Test. Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục. Tìm kiếm Display results as : Số bài Chủ đề Advanced Search. Describe someone you admire Chuyển đến trang ', event. Admin Admin. Write about someone that you know and admire. Describe the person and give reasons for your admiration. about - words - DEADLINE SEPT 29TH. Like Dislike. Of all the people I have encountered in my life, the person I admire the most is my father.


the reason I admire him that much is for the simple fact of him being not just my father, my dad. As a wise man once said "Anyone can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a dad. Once I remember I was sick so I had to stay home in bed.


Since my dad had a lot of work to do he left early, and told me he would be back late. When he got to the office he called me and asked me how I was doing, i answered I wasn't doing so good, and 15 days later he was back home because he was worried about me. I saw him working at the same time that he was taking care of me. Even though I was only 10 years old, that is when i realized how much time and work he gives up for me. My dad grew in a close family surrounded by love, describe a person you admire paragraph.


He was a person full of questions, but as he grew older, he became wiser in many ways, and it was only a matter of time for him to get the the answer to all these questions. Everyone has a person to admire and to be inspired. So do I. I really admire my Grandpa. His life experiences inspired me and made describe a person you admire paragraph life become better.


The terrible war had stolen his right arm and his respectful father when he was just a young boy. Life brought lots of difficulties and pain to his soul but he never gave up. He used them like the motivation to promote himself to keep trying and learning hard. He was a daring and independent young man to find a job and make money by himself. His job was to teach at a school for disabilities, the people like him. He helped them with his huge warm and generous heart.


He was really confident, patient and intelligent. He had found lots of way to help those cowardly people to become braver and happier. He had been spending the rest of his life helping and curing unlucky people. He was a serious and strict person but sometimes humorous and really emotional. He is a great emotion in my soul. The memories of him really bring tears to my eyes every time I think of. Two years ago, when I was ten years old, my family travelled to the USA to visit my grandpa.


I and my uncle went to the mall. By chance, I saw Selena Gomez when I bought a blue alarm. You know, I am her fan, so I was really suprised and I begged her to sign her name on my shirt.


She is about 1. Her eyes are brown and her nose is straight. She has beautiful a white teeth, describe a person you admire paragraph. I love her hiar because she has long, curly, light-brown hair, so she looks extremely beautiful and fashion. She has fair skin like Snow White. Selena is an intelligent woman. She knows the way how to make us suprised through her songs, describe a person you admire paragraph. I think Selena is a person who lkes to try new things, describe a person you admire paragraph.


Long time ago, everybody said:" She is a Disney princes. The way she sings in changing. She is a creative women because she likes to compose a lot of songs and to record many album by herself. In my opinion, Selena is not only a beautiful singer, but also a good person. That is the reason I like her until now I am still her faithful fan. I love Selena so much and I hope she always healthy, happy and succed in her career.


I really hate you Kevin:evil:. In my life, i've always admire one person only. My cousin, Bloom. She in grade 8, she's tall,full and very beautiful. She has long pretty black hair and deep grace eyes. She kind, intelligent, funnyactive and hard-working. She always cheer me up when i'm down, she help describe a person you admire paragraph when i'm in the hard times.


She's a good friend too and a good daughter. She gets good grades and a lot of people like her and admire her, too. Bloom loves me and that is the same way i feel with her. I love my cousin and i admire her hard-working and her study in the school.


Iwant to be like her one day. When I was seven years old, I've admired my English teacher. She was Lan. She had long, black ponytail hair, brown eyes. The first time I studied English, I was very scared and I don't know what did she look like. But when I was walking into the classroom, I saw her gentle' face and it made me felt safe and friendly. During I was studying with her, I really like her. She was carefully to teach me and describe a person you admire paragraph children has the same age as me.


She taught me how to read, how to write and how to sing describe a person you admire paragraph English songs. She was very clever. She usually made and played some new games with us if we had finished our lessons. And she was very beautiful. She's slim and tall. Her chothes are normel like for example: a pink t-shirt with blue jeans, She was wise, too. She always told me the hard words that I asked her. She was confident and that why she was a beautiful and friendly teacher But I'm very bored now because I haven't studied with her for ages.


If one day I've bump into her, I'll ask her a lot of questions. Suddenly I really miss my old friends in her classroom. The person who I've admire is my football idol. His name is Lionel Andres Leo Messi, but people usually call him Leo Messi.


He was born on June 24, He's a striker who is playing for Barcelona FC and Argentina national team.




Descriptive Paragraph (Person)/How to describe someone?

, time: 14:30





The Person You Admire The Most Essay | Bartleby


describe a person you admire paragraph

I admire her because she is very intelligent, ambitious and she has many goals in her life. She takes care of us because she loves us. She is also wonderful mother, very patient, sensitive and warm-hearted. She knows answers to every question, even those very silly. Being so patient and sensible, she even helps others to solve their problems%(2K) 12/24/ · Describe a Person You Admire. Just from $13,9/Page. Get custom paper. She is up early in the morning even before the first rays of light brighten the sky, does the days chores with such perfection that nothing is amiss. Every action of hers reflects her love and affection for each and every member of the family A person who has profound effect on our lives is someone who we admire. He/she is a person who we look up to. That someone also inspires us and impacts our life in the most profound way. We usually expect that person to guide us in the right direction and prevent us from deviating from our paths

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conflict narrative essay examples

Conflict narrative essay examples Personal Conflict Essay Examples. Words 7 Pages. Show More. Everybody has a past that shapes and molds the...